Master the Art of Presentations
Become an Unstoppable Communicator!
Specific objectives of the course: On completion of the course you will be able to defend your ideas in public more clearly and effectively. You will gain the confidence to successfully deal with public speaking, making more convincing speeches and enjoy presenting.
By the end of the course you’ll have
- Several reliable communication techniques adapted to YOU
- Your slides revised and improved
- A toolbox to help you face & prepare any oral communication situation you’ll be involved in
- A boost in motivation, confidence and sense of control!
Also you will know how to:
- Create powerful and efficient slides
- Catch and maintain your audience’s attention
- Avoid communication mistakes that can ruin a presentation
- Deal successfully with the emotions before & during your talk
- Deliver your message and make sure is taken home
Block 1: Message and Structure of the Presentation
- The Audience
- The Structure
- Aspects to consider
- Step by step
Block 2: Languages of communication
- Languages of communication. Introduction
- Para‐verbal communication
- Non‐verbal communication
- Personal image
- Online Communication
Block 3: Slide design
- Graphic design Generalities
- Basic concepts of Graphic Design
- Visual elements
- Bibliography and Resources
- Software basics
Block 4: Stress management
- Timeline for Stress Management: before and during the talk
- Tips for managing stress
- Exercises: relaxation, breathing, visualization, meditation
Block 5: Delivering a presentation
- Introduction to efficient oral presentations
- How to start & end a presentation
- 10 ways to start a presentation
- How to keep people’s attention during a presentation
- Q&A session
- How to ruin a presentation
- How to deliver an efficient talk
How does it work?
Private Oral and Slides Coaching
PREPARE YOUR PRESENTATION AND SLIDES AT YOUR OWN PACE with us
400€ (VAT included)
- 12 months access to the online curriculum
- Welcome session (30min) “ive” with Cinta : explanation of the training dynamics and tasks to be be performed by the student + feedback to improve the learner’s self-presentation video.
- Slides coaching (30min): before the session Vega will revise the participant’s 5 slides and will suggest ideas for improvement. (Total: 1h of personalized attention).
- Oral coaching (two 30min sessions = 1h) before the session Cinta will analyze each of the student’s videos (of 3min) and will provide practical proposals to improve them. ((Total: 1,5h of personalized attention).
- Streaming sessions via Zoom.
- Sessions will be held by will be held by mutual agreement on date and time.
Start with us whenever you like!. Feel free to contact us: firstname.lastname@example.org